I went to the Fantastic Sams on Blue Angel Parkway in Pensacola Florida (There’s only one on that street).Awful!Awful!!

Unfortunately, I took my 3 year old son out of the shop in tears mid haircut when Dustin was completely impatient and horribly disrespectful to myself and my kid. He insults them, calls them names, degraded him by comparing him to babies and barks orders at them. He is a large intimidating man anyways so his immature attitude, childish insults and lack of customer service made myself and my child incredibly uncomfortable. Children are challenging, however there is no need to be impatient or intolerant at a family salon.

I have been a customer of this location for several years and have never had any problems, until today. He had zero remorse and encouraged me to leave without trying resolve the situation. Completely disgusted and would highly encourage a reprimand of his behavior.

I certainly will not return with this employee being present.I have heard other employees complain about his mannerisms before but just took it with a grain of salt and thought maybe it was simply and employee issue, but apparently he has some other issues that will continue to cause this shop to lose business.

Review about: Fantastic Sams Customer Care.

Comments