3.0

I didn't realize it was possible to screw ups simple swing bob so much. Somehow, this FS hairdresser managed to do it, though.

In the picture I am attaching, you will how short the hair is at the crown. A non-stacked bob should not be one-inch short at the crown! I had shoulder-length hair and asked for maybe one and a half inches to be cut off the bottom. I wish I had taken a picture of the bottom before I went and paid $40 at another salon to fix what FS did, but I didn't.

I think Deidra was probably distracted by how hungry and tired she was, since that's what she talked about repeatedly.

She never showed me the back, so I had no idea until I got home what she had done. I will never go back.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Fantastic Sams and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $33 and wants Fantastic Sams to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was butchered hair cut. Author liked the most value. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fantastic Sams fantastic sams haircut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments