100% full Not resolved
3.0

I didn't realize it was possible to screw ups simple swing bob so much.Somehow, this FS hairdresser managed to do it, though.

In the picture I am attaching, you will how short the hair is at the crown. A non-stacked bob should not be one-inch short at the crown! I had shoulder-length hair and asked for maybe one and a half inches to be cut off the bottom. I wish I had taken a picture of the bottom before I went and paid $40 at another salon to fix what FS did, but I didn't.

I think Deidra was probably distracted by how hungry and tired she was, since that's what she talked about repeatedly.

She never showed me the back, so I had no idea until I got home what she had done.I will never go back.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Fantastic Sams and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $33 and wants Fantastic Sams to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was butchered hair cut. Author liked the most value. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fantastic Sams fantastic sams haircut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fantastic Sams?

Comments