I didn't realize it was possible to screw ups simple swing bob so much.Somehow, this FS hairdresser managed to do it, though.
In the picture I am attaching, you will how short the hair is at the crown. A non-stacked bob should not be one-inch short at the crown! I had shoulder-length hair and asked for maybe one and a half inches to be cut off the bottom. I wish I had taken a picture of the bottom before I went and paid $40 at another salon to fix what FS did, but I didn't.
I think Deidra was probably distracted by how hungry and tired she was, since that's what she talked about repeatedly.
She never showed me the back, so I had no idea until I got home what she had done.I will never go back.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Butchered hair cut
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fantastic Sams Haircut
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went for a bleach, color, and an undercut. The stylist told me that my hair couldn't be bleached or colored because it is too dark and ethnic. I..."
- "Went to Norwood location in Austin, TX. asked for partial highlights and specific sample color, well price or my hair came out correct. Half of my highlights looked like..."
- "Hey, I have been reading all the comments about Fantastic Sams in Hattiesburg and decided to post my very own experience At Fantastic Sams. I wish I would have read..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "I've been an Ambit customer for 5+ years. They are still in their first ten years, and are operating in a bunch of states, so yes, they've had some growing..."
- "I kept getting phone calls from a Dallas number but no message so I called back. First- an agent NEVER charges an upfront FEE! I've worked for Cadillac and..."
- "We have had roof issues with our home since 3 months after move in. They sent the contractor who did it out, and did not document it in our file...."