I went in to get highlights done on my hair.She did it wrong the first time and it turned out gold the next day.

Two days later, I came back to get it fixed and the next hair stylist said that it was done poorly and because of the damage done by the bleach, it would be 2 months until they can fix it. They encouraged me to contact the owner Arvin for a full refund. He stated I needed to try to get it fixed first before a refund could be done. Obviously I told him that it was tried to be fixed after but was advised that nothing could be done at this stage of the hair process.

I would have to wait it out. I left messages and phone calls week after week. His employees at the store did tell me that he would completely refund me the money. A week later, he never called me, but texted me that I would have to come in to fix it.

It was an excuse because he knows and his other stylist know that I had already done this.

I have always honored Fantastics Sams, but this one at 11910 Preston Road STE 208 in Dallas, Texas was the worst experience. 4 out of 5 stylist cut hair yet color as well with no experience. I will fight this one off.

Its not about the money, its about cherishing my beautiful hair and getting it taken care of by an owner who broke his promise to his customer.I suggest you never go to Arvin's store off of Preston Road in Dallas Texas.

Review about: Fantastic Sams Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Fantastic Sams?

Comments