WENT IN FOR A PARTIAL FOIL AND CUT, A WEEKLY SPESCIAL, THEY LIFTED MY HAIRCOLOR AND AFTERWARDS MY HAIR WAS BRIGHT ORANGE!! I TOLD THE MANAGER AND AFTER 5 TRIES MY HAIR WAS STILL THE SAME, NOT ONLY DID THEY PROCESS MY HAIR 6 TIMES, THATS A NO!

NO! MY HAIR IS DAMAGED 100% AND STILL ORANGE, THE MANAGER OFFERED A CREME RINSE CONDITIONER TO FIX THIS MESS!!! MY REVIEW...dont go to this salon!

not only did they not try to fix the problem but charged me anyways, had to yell at manager to get my point across, dont do hair if you dont know what youre doing. manager was rude and only said dont come back, you bet i wont!!!

Review about: Fantastic Sams Hair Coloring.

Comments

I wish crystal Fantasic SAMs would give stylist constist scheduling .. Very hard get stylist like.

I feel this bad for business .. I had nothing , but good experiences at salon. I had to go to different location where give stylist constist scheduling. It can be annoying when love location and have to call find out every time visit.

Who has time. At end being service your poor stylist have no clue what say to there clients when there work, if will be mornings and evenings. I would really rethink that.. Losing business and stylist will have the hardest time growing..

I have a cousin thats stylist in WI 6months to year constist scheduling can have wonderful clientele. But what also she said there salon who don't want stylist to get requests , so having up and down scheduling will do the trick. In this case don't expect a lot out your stylist making tons money., they only give you inconstist number of service.. I feel bad for stylist that new or trying grow..

I hope you change.. Cause losing business just saying.

Some people don't care.. Just putting business advice..

Tammy, you are the most ignorant human being that has ever existed, you are a *** to people in the service industry and should just leave salon people alone, it is a problem you created and don't make people working at a salon the target of your misdirected angst......also, no salon uses box color you ***. take your penny tip and shove it up your ***!!!!

sorry, im a virgin when it comes to haircolor, cant make excuses up for a unproffessional and worst box color in my hair, i knew it, they used a box haircolor, then tried to mix colors up, and turned my hair bright orange, dont go to fantastic sams crystal!

the people who applied to think i had a box color in my hair is as ignorant as fantastic sams, unfortunately hate to tell everyone i dont use haircolor, and my partial foil was the first time im a virgin!

hey, wander over to target again and apply some more box color to your hair then blame others for the problem you created or get a clue about the chemistry of hair and hair color. This should serve as a valuable lesson to you about being honest about the products you have used on your hair next time you visit a salon.

as a rule in haircoloring, no one should lift out your color, then dye it bright orange.

as a rule in the world of haircoloring, color can not make an existing deposit of hair color lighter.

youre right theres NO excuse for lifting my haircolor, not listening, and there rude manager, and tried 6times to fix my hair, i could of paid five bucks and got a better job done.

theres no excuse for lifting my haircolor, and no they diddnt listen, and i could of paid five bucks and got a better job, they suck!

I agree with Ken, some people have crazy, unrealistic expectations about what 20 bucks can get them. Hair stylists are not magicians. The people in this salon work very hard and customers like this really need to listen and answer questions about their hair truthfully if they wish to have a good outcome

You know what *** ken, you can keep that *** to yourself. Fantasic sams sucks. End of story

update: like i said, i have had nothing done to my hair prior my experience, the manager was rude and diddnt fix the problem after processing my hair 6 times. the manager said dont come back, you bet i wont! dont go to this salon thats my advice!

#301917

Hello, I am so sorry to hear you did not receive the type of service you would expect from Fantastic Sams. Your complaint has been forwarded to the Regional Office for the Crystal, MN location and somebody will be in contact with you regarding your complaint. Again, thank you for your comments.

I have to agree you must have had a box color from home on your hair that was'nt lifting out for it to not lift past bight orange. If you did not have any past color on your hair and have well water that can also leave hair orange from the iron in the water. Try a Malibu treatment for the full 45 min process time.

I would have severly disagree with your comment about the Crystal, MN salon. I have had my hair done their many of times and have never been displeased.

Your poor choice of grammer and spelling has led me to believe that you colored your hair at home and needed an immediate fix. If you don't know anything about hair, then don't do your hair at home.