Went to Norwood location in Austin, TX.asked for partial highlights and specific sample color, well price or my hair came out correct.

Half of my highlights looked like white hair!!! Went back to have it fixed but they had 1 person working the entire salon and not qualified to do color. Then finally after my rescheduled appt a week later I went back to have it fixed, it came out even worse. My blonde highlights are orange, and to top of all off I was to be given a wax as per the manager Steve Torres, well the stylist ripped the skin right off my lip and made my eyebrows bleed with the tweezers.

Horrible experience, horrible management!

So disappointed, and in pain.And never contacted back by the manager because he was driving...still waiting 24 hours later....

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Babybeedo1 is overall dissatisfied with Fantastic Sams and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fantastic Sams.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Fantastic Sams to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fantastic Sams?

Comments