Fantastic Sams Haircut Review from Isle, Minnesota

13 of 295 Fantastic Sams reviews

I went for a bleach, color, and an undercut.The stylist told me that my hair couldn't be bleached or colored because it is too dark and ethnic.

I simply told her I'd just do the cut for the undercut. She sectioned off my hair and started to buzz it away. She handed me the mirror and spun me around. It was crooked.

She started again and went further, trying to correct her mistake. And started the pattern. I went with it, she called another stylist over to help her. The second woman started to cut.

And she lobbed a chunk off, telling that no one would see it afterwards. They turned me around and I was so brokenhearted to see a big chunk shaved away, and the design crooked. I just sat and kept on with the cut.

It doesn't look bad when the undercut is covered but I can't help but feel cheated by this.An undercut is all I wanted and now I don't think I could ever have the guts to attempt one again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 295 Fantastic Sams reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fantastic Sams. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fantastic Sams.
Filing a new complaint about
×