Isle, Minnesota
1.6

I went for a bleach, color, and an undercut.The stylist told me that my hair couldn't be bleached or colored because it is too dark and ethnic.

I simply told her I'd just do the cut for the undercut. She sectioned off my hair and started to buzz it away. She handed me the mirror and spun me around. It was crooked.

She started again and went further, trying to correct her mistake. And started the pattern. I went with it, she called another stylist over to help her. The second woman started to cut.

And she lobbed a chunk off, telling that no one would see it afterwards. They turned me around and I was so brokenhearted to see a big chunk shaved away, and the design crooked. I just sat and kept on with the cut.

It doesn't look bad when the undercut is covered but I can't help but feel cheated by this.An undercut is all I wanted and now I don't think I could ever have the guts to attempt one again.

SavAve wrote the review because of bad quality at Fantastic Sams and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fantastic Sams to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fantastic Sams and fantastic sams haircut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fantastic Sams?

Comments