Told the hairdresser I didn't want the back of my hair to short because of the kind of hair line I have and she shaved the back of my head and gave me a horrible hair cut.I wanted it stacked in back and I got buzzed!

Then got foils and the next girl was rough as heck washing my hair and she literally ripped out the foils and it hurt then she didn't towel dry my hair good enough and was flopping it in my face and then used the hair drier for a little bit and quit said I had thick hair....also now I have to try and shave my own neck because my hair line isn't that high.....

And that's every other day....imbarassing!So never going back to monticello mn fantastic sams!!!!!

Review about: Fantastic Sams Hairdresser.

Had an Experience with Fantastic Sams?

Comments

Fantastic Sams - Haircut Review from Clever, Missouri Fantastic Sams "Territable!!! I said i didnt want my cut just dead ends off....n he gave me layers n cut wayyyy more then i wanted! On top of i toke a pic..." Read more Fantastic Sams - Messed Up Hair Review from Valley Park, Missouri Fantastic Sams "Stylists were extremely rude, and seriously messed up my hair. I have to pay more money and to fix it. The reason people don't do their hair at home is..." Read more Fantastic Sams - Hair Coloring Review from Pflugerville, Texas Fantastic Sams "Went to Norwood location in Austin, TX. asked for partial highlights and specific sample color, well price or my hair came out correct. Half of my highlights looked like..." Read more Fantastic Sams - Hair Highlighting Review Fantastic Sams "Went in for highlights left 5 hours later with a wet head and $105 less in my account. The manager Marylyn in the Eastover salon was the hairdresser. Her response..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more