Fantastic Sams Livonia 6 Mile & Inkster Aweful!

242 of 295 Fantastic Sams reviews

Came to get my eyebrows waxed. Dark haired lady (red face) put wax on one eye, wax on other eye then strip pressed then strip pressed. She was talking to co-workers & I expressed my consern that I've never had the strips left on for so long. She said she did it all the time, that's what the powder is for & not worry!

She ripped off (hurt a little more then normal). Never cleaned up top or sides but I was so worried about how they looked I just left after paying 10.00 & tipping her 5.00. This was Thursday.

I came home very red & swollen & cleaned up what she left. Friday, sore & red. Saturday morning I woke up with scabs on both eyes! I went right to the store & not only did they not want to give me my money back they acted like it was no big deal, never said sorry & the chick who did it had a smirk on her face when I expressed how upset I was.

Do Not Go There For Any Waxing!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
242 of 295 Fantastic Sams reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
satisfied

Mar 10, 2014 #793089

First time client and I was a bit scared when I walked in and took a look around....all the stylists working looked unprofessional except one....who I just happened to get...her name is chris and she gave me the BEST haircut I have ever recieved...she made me feel very comfortable.

Happy Client

Nov 27, 2012 #574912

Rochelle is hands down the best stylist there, she knows exactly what to do and I am so please With the highlite I got from her. I will for sure come back to her.

Fantastic Sams Livionia 6 mile

Nov 01, 2012 #563391

Ann Is The BEST! As a new resident to the MI area, I had to hunt around to find a place that could cut short hair well. And this is the place!! She did a fantastic job and so friendly. as well as everyone else there!!

dlk

Apr 19, 2012 #468749

I received a beautiful cut by Jennifer who I hear is really good and has a bountiful following,but it ended up that I was a little top heavy. I wanted to fix it before I went back to work on monday. So I went in sunday morning and got Bonnie,Jennifer wasn't in.She cut my top so short and all one length. That was a month and a half ago and it's still too short!!! I think she did it on purpose because she is jealous of all jen's clientele. :x

dlk

Apr 19, 2012 #468748

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fantastic Sams. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fantastic Sams.
Filing a new complaint about
×