My mother and I went in to this location for perms a couple of weeks ago.The only positive thing that I can say is that we didn't have to wait long to be seen.

It took forever for our perms to get done, was very expensive, and our hair looks exactly the same as when we walked in! On top of that, a lot of my hair starting to break at the root from chemical damage so I have some like bald looking patches now that can only be covered up by wearing a cap! I would never go back to the hair salon!

There's no way that any other stylist know what they're doing at all!And I would just like to add that it is incredibly rare that I write negative reviews!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of fantastic sams texturizing. Fantastic Sams needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fantastic sams texturizing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fantastic Sams.

Had an Experience with Fantastic Sams?

Comments

Fantastic Sams - Heinous Hair Crimes!!! Fantastic Sams "All I can say is WOW!!! I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare. First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was..." Read more Fantastic Sams - Hairdresser Review Fantastic Sams "Told the hairdresser I didn't want the back of my hair to short because of the kind of hair line I have and she shaved the back of my head..." Read more Fantastic Sams - Haircut Review from Bridgeport, West Virginia Fantastic Sams "Fantastic Sams in Clarksburg WV are not professional and do not care what their customers ask for. They took 5 plus inches off my daughters hair when told to..." Read more Fantastic Sams - Hair Ombre Review Fantastic Sams "I went in for ombré on my hair. We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom. My hair is the second pic after she..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more