Fantastic Sams - Heinous Hair Crimes!!!

All I can say is WOW!!!I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare.

First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was standing out front smoking. Then when she did come in she talked to everyone but me except when she asked what I did for a living. When I told her I worked with elderly people she said "old people are disgusting". She chopped off 4 inches of my hair when i only went in for a trim.

Second experience was the other day. Went in for ombre' highlights was there for 3 hours, and ended up with Oompa- Loompa orange tiger stripes. I had to immediately go get box color to fix it.

I was mortified to go into public looking like that.I can't even explain I will just upload pictures.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 12 Yes 12 3 No 3
Had the same issue 6 Yes 6
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 25, 2015 #1039276

looks like you spent the same price as a box after the salon!!!

2 0 Reply

Mar 10, 2015 #956375 Mattapoisett, Massachusetts

Would like an update on what you did to your hair after box color????

0 3 Reply

Jan 09, 2015 #928848

I feel for you. I did learn my lesson the very first time I had my hair colored in a salon. Although it wasn't a chain/franchise salon, it wasn't expensive. Anyone out there, do your research. Find an expert colorist... Worth the money. Ask friends, and Google is your best friend also :)

4 0 Reply

Jan 02, 2015 #924157 Lawrenceville, Georgia

anyone who goes to fantastic sams or great clips expecting something for nothing deserves what they get. If you want to look good, go to a real salon. There's a reason why it cost $100+ to get your hair done.....

4 4 Reply

Oct 22, 2014 #888747

Or they have no idea what the *** they are doing.

5 0 Reply
Beauty Master

May 26, 2014 #820261 Evansville, Indiana

I am betting you were trying to get Kardashian look on next to nothing budget, happens in my salon all the time>

9 8 Reply

Sep 13, 2014 #869455

7 5 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fantastic Sams. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Fantastic Sams.
Filing a new complaint about