Fantastic Sams - Heinous Hair Crimes!!!
All I can say is WOW!!!I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare.
First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was standing out front smoking. Then when she did come in she talked to everyone but me except when she asked what I did for a living. When I told her I worked with elderly people she said "old people are disgusting". She chopped off 4 inches of my hair when i only went in for a trim.
Second experience was the other day. Went in for ombre' highlights was there for 3 hours, and ended up with Oompa- Loompa orange tiger stripes. I had to immediately go get box color to fix it.
I was mortified to go into public looking like that.I can't even explain I will just upload pictures.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "Amazingly sweet girl cut, colored, and highlighted my hair. Unfortunately the cut wasn't the length I asked for and the blonde I requested is brown and looks exactly like it..."
- "Gave it a couple years, and tried again. My other daughter has never had an issue. But my youngest has long straight hair. The only short part is her bangs...which..."
- "I ordered flower for delivery on the Thursday before Mother's Day last week. I specified that I wanted the flowers delivered on the Sunday in which Mother's Day is observed,..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "I was filling my weekly pill box and was down to the bottom it the prescription bottle and found a pill that I have no idea what it is...."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."