2.2K views
Featured 100% full

All I can say is WOW!!!I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare.

First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was standing out front smoking. Then when she did come in she talked to everyone but me except when she asked what I did for a living. When I told her I worked with elderly people she said "old people are disgusting". She chopped off 4 inches of my hair when i only went in for a trim.

Second experience was the other day. Went in for ombre' highlights was there for 3 hours, and ended up with Oompa- Loompa orange tiger stripes. I had to immediately go get box color to fix it.

I was mortified to go into public looking like that.I can't even explain I will just upload pictures.

Had an Experience with Fantastic Sams?

Comments

rodgerluers

WOW

THEY ARE A JOKE YOU SHOULD GET YOUR MONEY BACK

looks like you spent the same price as a box after the salon!!!

Mattapoisett, Massachusetts, United States #956375

Would like an update on what you did to your hair after box color????

I feel for you.I did learn my lesson the very first time I had my hair colored in a salon.

Although it wasn't a chain/franchise salon, it wasn't expensive. Anyone out there, do your research. Find an expert colorist...

Worth the money.Ask friends, and Google is your best friend also :)

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #924157

anyone who goes to fantastic sams or great clips expecting something for nothing deserves what they get. If you want to look good, go to a real salon. There's a reason why it cost $100+ to get your hair done.....

Or they have no idea what the *** they are doing.

Evansville, Indiana, United States #820261

I am betting you were trying to get Kardashian look on next to nothing budget, happens in my salon all the time>

to Beauty Master #869455