Horrible Sylist at Fantastic Sams in Lakeville, MN off Hwy 46

I made an appt with Fantastic Sams to get my hair dyed and cut. I made the appt for the wrong Fantastic Sams and did not realize it till I went to the wrong salon. So I drove over to the one I had the appt at.

I worked with a lady named Cheryl. OMG did I make the biggest mistake EVER. I should have canceled my appt at the Salon off 46 and went to the one I usually go to.

This lady was so sloppy dying my hair. She got it on my arms and the magazine I was reading. Her gloves with the dye were touching my eyes, like who does that …..

After that was done she started the hair cut. I asked for an inch off she took 2 inches off my hair. I was almost in tears watching this go down. She cut my hair with a middle part and I never part my hair in the middle.

I ended up complaining to the salon manager and she offered to fix it. I went in two days later and had it fixed. The color did not blend in at all and thankfully the manager smoothed it out. She even had to clean up my layers since the other stylist totally messed it up.

I will NEVER go back to the one of Hwy 46 again. Even though I get a free haircut, I will stay away and so will all the people I know!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 08, 2011 #355960

Just went to the Fantastic sams off 185th (near Best Buy and Target just off I-35 in Lakeville). Saw Teresa.

She's the only stylist at FS with whom I've ever felt like I should ask for her next time I go in. Wonderful experience.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fantastic Sams. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Fantastic Sams.
Filing a new complaint about