Saint Paul, Minnesota

I made an appt with Fantastic Sams to get my hair dyed and cut. I made the appt for the wrong Fantastic Sams and did not realize it till I went to the wrong salon. So I drove over to the one I had the appt at.

Related: Fantastic Sams - Fantastic Sam's in Oconomowoc, WI is HORRIBLE!

I worked with a lady named Cheryl. OMG did I make the biggest mistake EVER. I should have canceled my appt at the Salon off 46 and went to the one I usually go to.

This lady was so sloppy dying my hair. She got it on my arms and the magazine I was reading. Her gloves with the dye were touching my eyes, like who does that …..

After that was done she started the hair cut. I asked for an inch off she took 2 inches off my hair. I was almost in tears watching this go down. She cut my hair with a middle part and I never part my hair in the middle.

I ended up complaining to the salon manager and she offered to fix it. I went in two days later and had it fixed. The color did not blend in at all and thankfully the manager smoothed it out. She even had to clean up my layers since the other stylist totally messed it up.

I will NEVER go back to the one of Hwy 46 again. Even though I get a free haircut, I will stay away and so will all the people I know!!!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fantastic Sams Haircut
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fantastic Sams?

Comments

masnick

Just went to the Fantastic sams off 185th (near Best Buy and Target just off I-35 in Lakeville). Saw Teresa.

She's the only stylist at FS with whom I've ever felt like I should ask for her next time I go in. Wonderful experience.