Fantastic Sams - Not so fantastic...

210 of 295 Fantastic Sams reviews

Update added by user Jan 01, 2012

Added: I would like to add that I use to get hair cuts there and trims and never have been disappointed, but I seriously doubt I will go back.I don\'t want to worry about burns and missing skin.

I just wanted to relax before going out for dinner before new years parties started.Instead I was stuck at home with burns all across the front of my neck ranging from under my left ear to the area under my right ear.

Original review posted by user Jan 01, 2012

Fantastic sams is definetly not what the name makes it out to be.I went in for a spiral perm and eyebrow waxing.

Which has been the biggest mistake I made hair wise. She forgot to put the cotton on my hairline and I have a terrible chemical burn around my neck. It is very very painful and now dry. After a night of oozing I'm very upset.

On top of that my wax was even worse.. After taking two layers of skin off my eye lid.I was very pissed at the least. It looks terrible and I look like I have been choked and punched in the eye. Even worse..

This was at 3 on New Years Eve. My plans were ruined.

I have nothing to dobwith fantastic..(not) sams.

Biggest mistake, and this is no exaggeration.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
210 of 295 Fantastic Sams reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Fantastic Sams

Jan 03, 2012 #401993

I am so sorry you did not receive the type of service you would expect from Fantastic Sams. Please email me the details of the visit so I can alert the regional office that handles this particular salon. Please forward the locations of the salon (address, city and state) as well as your contact information to guestservice@fantasticsams.com.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fantastic Sams. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fantastic Sams.
Filing a new complaint about
×