Update added by user Jan 01, 2012
Added: I would like to add that I use to get hair cuts there and trims and never have been disappointed, but I seriously doubt I will go back.I don\'t want to worry about burns and missing skin.
I just wanted to relax before going out for dinner before new years parties started.Instead I was stuck at home with burns all across the front of my neck ranging from under my left ear to the area under my right ear.
Original review posted by user Jan 01, 2012
Fantastic sams is definetly not what the name makes it out to be.I went in for a spiral perm and eyebrow waxing.
Which has been the biggest mistake I made hair wise. She forgot to put the cotton on my hairline and I have a terrible chemical burn around my neck. It is very very painful and now dry. After a night of oozing I'm very upset.
On top of that my wax was even worse.. After taking two layers of skin off my eye lid.I was very pissed at the least. It looks terrible and I look like I have been choked and punched in the eye. Even worse..
This was at 3 on New Years Eve. My plans were ruined.
I have nothing to dobwith fantastic..(not) sams.
Biggest mistake, and this is no exaggeration.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Eyebrow Wax And Perm
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I went in for ombré on my hair. We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom. My hair is the second pic after she..."
- "Went in yesterday for a simple trim and bang cut and left absolutely butchered. I wanted to cry after I got in my car and had a close up look...."
- "i went my first time and they were really nice. Had a little bit of redness and bumps which they say is normal. Didnt really like the redness..."
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "On 4/3/13 I stopped in the Midas located at 102 W 25th St, Kearney, NE 68847 to have my tires rotated and balanced while driving cross country from Chicago, IL..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."