Update added by user Jan 01, 2012
Added: I would like to add that I use to get hair cuts there and trims and never have been disappointed, but I seriously doubt I will go back.I don\'t want to worry about burns and missing skin.
I just wanted to relax before going out for dinner before new years parties started.Instead I was stuck at home with burns all across the front of my neck ranging from under my left ear to the area under my right ear.
Original review posted by user Jan 01, 2012
Fantastic sams is definetly not what the name makes it out to be.I went in for a spiral perm and eyebrow waxing.
Which has been the biggest mistake I made hair wise. She forgot to put the cotton on my hairline and I have a terrible chemical burn around my neck. It is very very painful and now dry. After a night of oozing I'm very upset.
On top of that my wax was even worse.. After taking two layers of skin off my eye lid.I was very pissed at the least. It looks terrible and I look like I have been choked and punched in the eye. Even worse..
This was at 3 on New Years Eve. My plans were ruined.
I have nothing to dobwith fantastic..(not) sams.
Biggest mistake, and this is no exaggeration.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Eyebrow Wax And Perm
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "All I can say is WOW!!! I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare. First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was..."
- "FYI: this is the Smartstyle in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida Walmart on Beal Pkwy. I sat down and was told to un-cross my legs, scoot my butt back in the..."
- "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..."
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "On 4/3/13 I stopped in the Midas located at 102 W 25th St, Kearney, NE 68847 to have my tires rotated and balanced while driving cross country from Chicago, IL..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."