Okay, went in with a picture of the cut I wanted. The stylist paid no attention to what I wanted, never looked at the picture.

She just kept cutting. I have never seen anyone cut hair like the way she did. Then when she cut my bangs, she stood on the side of me and with one hand looking sideways at my bangs, begin to cut. I freaked out when I saw what she was doing, she was cutti ng them really...crooked and way...to short.

I said what are you doing??? Needless to say..she messed up my hair, my bangs are an inch above my eyebrow..WOW, my layers are totally different on both sides..I ask her if she can texture cut. She then...used her regulqr sizzors and started to cut zigzag..I was like OMG..what is she doing??? She messed up my hair and carelessly cut my hair and did not even apopogize.

She should not be cutting anyones hair but little boys..she used the excuse that the hair cut was difficult..please, the haircut I wanted with a picture in hand was a layered *** I knew right away that she did not know what she was doing, even though she said shes been at Fantastc Sams for 5 years. She really needs to find another career and then hopefully other womens hair will not get cut by her.

Comments