Fantastic Sams - Partial highlights...Roots
So I arrived at Fantastic Sam's on Telephone Road, Ventura CA at 12:30.I was seen right away because they were NOT busy at all.
(Should have been the first sign.) I asked to a Partial highlight meaning to get my roots done. She went to the back made the bleach mix and came out and started. After 45 min she was done and had me under the dryer. 45 min under the dryer and she takes me to the tub, then to the chair to dry and see what I look like.
The front part of my hair was 1 inch from my scalp. I tell her to fix it. She gets kind of an attitude but does as I ask. Walked out of there at 3:30 and my hair is 4 different shades and still 3/4 of an inch from my scalp.
What was the point in me getting my roots done when i look ridiculous coming out of there? Still had to pay for the highlights because it was what i asked for. HMMMM!!! Not Happy at All!!!!
It look like I let a first day of beauty school student do my hair.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fantastic Sams Hair Color
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I went for a bleach, color, and an undercut. The stylist told me that my hair couldn't be bleached or colored because it is too dark and ethnic. I..."
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I have purchased several products from Essential Dermcare over the past few years. I have had two specific problems. One item wa sold in a glass dispenser, part of which..."
- "I bought 2 dog crates because the website's price popped up as such a great deal hard to resist. But instead of getting what was shown on their website "Pet..."