Fantastic Sams - Review about Eyebrows Highlight from Pflugerville, Texas
Went to Norwood location in Austin, TX.asked for partial highlights and specific sample color, well price or my hair came out correct.
Half of my highlights looked like white hair!!! Went back to have it fixed but they had 1 person working the entire salon and not qualified to do color. Then finally after my rescheduled appt a week later I went back to have it fixed, it came out even worse. My blonde highlights are orange, and to top of all off I was to be given a wax as per the manager Steve Torres, well the stylist ripped the skin right off my lip and made my eyebrows bleed with the tweezers.
Horrible experience, horrible management!
So disappointed, and in pain.And never contacted back by the manager because he was driving...still waiting 24 hours later....
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Eyebrows Highlight
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went in to the Fantastic Sams on US 41 in Bradenton, in the Target plaza. I used to go to the salon in Ellenton and recently moved to this..."
- "Hey, I have been reading all the comments about Fantastic Sams in Hattiesburg and decided to post my very own experience At Fantastic Sams. I wish I would have read..."
- "I too go suckered in. Loosing your hair is very emotional and HC will take advantage of your vulnerable state. They make sure you sign a contract during..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I clicked Risk Free trial for $5.99 and it started adding things on as soon as I put my credit card on it started adding things on to the tab...."
- "Walmart had a huge scam going this Black Friday. There website was either messed up or just outright dirty. I tried to order the thing where it said, "Choose 2..."
- "To: SuddenlinkAs the Owner of multiple social networks I find the service and professionalism at Suddenlink to be amidst the worst I have experienced.On today's date I contacted them during..."