I had a really bad experience with having high lights and low lights put in.The stylist did not work with the chemical before and it did not work.
She could not show me where the dye was in my hair.She demanded I pay.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Fantastic Sams Hair Color
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My mother and I went in to this location for perms a couple of weeks ago. The only positive thing that I can say is that we didn't have..."
- "Hello Dears, This is Ms. Cindy, who is an Hairstylist @ Fantastic Sam Hair Salon on 10174 W. Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA. I just applied my job @ this Fantastic..."
- "Told the hairdresser I didn't want the back of my hair to short because of the kind of hair line I have and she shaved the back of my head..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "The scentsy clean breeze room spray ate through the sealer on our custom concrete countertops.....over $1000 to re surface......."
- "This company is a scam! I was completely mortified. The person I sent the flowers to told me they looked very unprofessionally arranged and they were jammed in a small..."
- "Had to hire someone else to come in and fix all there screw ups. Very unhappy, never use them again. Paint all over patio chairs, hose, sprayer. Shingles, white paint..."