Review about Fantastic Sams Texturizing from Richmond, Texas
My mother and I went in to this location for perms a couple of weeks ago.The only positive thing that I can say is that we didn't have to wait long to be seen.
It took forever for our perms to get done, was very expensive, and our hair looks exactly the same as when we walked in! On top of that, a lot of my hair starting to break at the root from chemical damage so I have some like bald looking patches now that can only be covered up by wearing a cap! I would never go back to the hair salon!
There's no way that any other stylist know what they're doing at all!And I would just like to add that it is incredibly rare that I write negative reviews!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Fantastic Sams Texturizing
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went in for ombré on my hair. We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom. My hair is the second pic after she..."
- "All I can say is WOW!!! I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare. First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was..."
- "I went into smartstyle to get my hair colored and highlighted. I asked for a heavy blond highlight with hint of a reddish color. My hair has been done 4..."
- "I purchased a 9 in tablet in june of 2016. When received it would not connect bluetooth whith mine or my wifes phones. Was sent another and it worked flawlessly..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Chillis just really did give me soup like this !!!! smh The manger was so rude when i called and asked them if i could come back and get a..."
- "I totally agree with most of the reviews. I am currently a tenant with ah4r for the past 3 years. I can't wait until my lease is up. I recently..."
- "Spent $144 on a sympathy arrangement that included a $20 "premium upgrade." The only thing upgraded was the price. They charged me a $21 "Sales Fee." What..."