This is Ms. Cindy, who is an Hairstylist @ Fantastic Sam Hair Salon on 10174 W. Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA.
I just applied my job @ this Fantastic Sam location for few weeks, I got some happens from an old hairstylist, who is Ms. Debbie always tried to be jealous and to give stressful for Me @ beginning time thru. now
Today, I would like to complain about Ms. Debbie , who is my Co-worker , She is not an professional hairstylist, which yesterday evening is Thursday, Sept., 24th., @ 7:20 pm., We had couple of Clients came to Our Fantastic Sam for getting shampoo, roll-set service for old one, but ms. Debbie told them that We are not available to give roll-set service to U now, when She told them about it, I didn't know it !!! Suddenly, I came & asked that how do U like to get Ur hair ???? When I am available, so I just knew ms. Debbi refused their service , I can't believe ms. Debbi that why not to service them when some staff is available ???
One more happened to Me from ms. Debbie tried to trick Me that When I got my Client on my chair, I told my Client to give Me few minutes for clean up some hairs on floor, I were blowing some hairs inside the vacuum , ms. Debbie tried to talk jealous of my vacuum hairs , which She wants to show for my Client that I am new one @ this location, I need to train on my doing everything .... Oops !!! I am sorry , please leave Me alone , don't bother Me when I have my Client !!! This my way wants to stop Ms. Debbie always tried to give stressful & jealous Me
By the way, I also give my photo shows Ms. Debbie got some phone call makes appointment doing color , some Clients didn't request her, but She used to put on her name on computer to get much money , She is jealous with new hairstylists are Me & one more staff 's Ms. Tina, She didn't share Clients ' call phone for their appointments, she also told Ms. Terri, who is also staff @ this location, They are team work to share Clients ' call phone for their appointments , Ms. Tina heard from Ms. Debbie told Ms. Terri
*** Finally, I press a point that Ms. Debbie is not professional hairstyle, who always give stressful & jealous for some new hairstylists @ beginning time , I don't think that I can focus & last long @ this location for build some my services are Hair, Waxing, Basic Facial to Our Fantastic Sam Hair Salon, so Today I send my complaint in early morning & I will search other Hair Salon , Spa. on Hull Road, Richmond, VA. to apply my job
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Fantastic Sams Work Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Are You A Comcast Customer Who Was Treated With Kindness And Respect By Phone Rep Arthur Bliss? Well, They Fired His ***. Harry Minot worked at Eastern Account System Inc. for..."
- "After writing several articles at Bubblews.Com they did not pay out my eight redemptions I have claimed in the redemption form on my Profile. After tagging and commenting on some..."
- "Ive recently found out that they have 2 offices, one in Las Vegas and one in Cebu, Philippines...they will be closing the Las Vegas one pretty soon. They run a..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."
- "I have been taking my 2 cats to Banfield Pet Hospital (the Virginia Center Commons location) since they were only a couple of weeks old. I have had the..."
- "I had ordered a pair of shoes from this site simply because I could not find it elsewhere with the lack of information I had on it (obvious from the..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."