Review about Fantastic Sams Work Experience from Richmond, Virginia
This is Ms. Cindy, who is an Hairstylist @ Fantastic Sam Hair Salon on 10174 W. Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA.
I just applied my job @ this Fantastic Sam location for few weeks, I got some happens from an old hairstylist, who is Ms. Debbie always tried to be jealous and to give stressful for Me @ beginning time thru. now
Today, I would like to complain about Ms. Debbie , who is my Co-worker , She is not an professional hairstylist, which yesterday evening is Thursday, Sept., 24th., @ 7:20 pm., We had couple of Clients came to Our Fantastic Sam for getting shampoo, roll-set service for old one, but ms. Debbie told them that We are not available to give roll-set service to U now, when She told them about it, I didn't know it !!! Suddenly, I came & asked that how do U like to get Ur hair ???? When I am available, so I just knew ms. Debbi refused their service , I can't believe ms. Debbi that why not to service them when some staff is available ???
One more happened to Me from ms. Debbie tried to trick Me that When I got my Client on my chair, I told my Client to give Me few minutes for clean up some hairs on floor, I were blowing some hairs inside the vacuum , ms. Debbie tried to talk jealous of my vacuum hairs , which She wants to show for my Client that I am new one @ this location, I need to train on my doing everything .... Oops !!! I am sorry , please leave Me alone , don't bother Me when I have my Client !!! This my way wants to stop Ms. Debbie always tried to give stressful & jealous Me
By the way, I also give my photo shows Ms. Debbie got some phone call makes appointment doing color , some Clients didn't request her, but She used to put on her name on computer to get much money , She is jealous with new hairstylists are Me & one more staff 's Ms. Tina, She didn't share Clients ' call phone for their appointments, she also told Ms. Terri, who is also staff @ this location, They are team work to share Clients ' call phone for their appointments , Ms. Tina heard from Ms. Debbie told Ms. Terri
*** Finally, I press a point that Ms. Debbie is not professional hairstyle, who always give stressful & jealous for some new hairstylists @ beginning time , I don't think that I can focus & last long @ this location for build some my services are Hair, Waxing, Basic Facial to Our Fantastic Sam Hair Salon, so Today I send my complaint in early morning & I will search other Hair Salon , Spa. on Hull Road, Richmond, VA. to apply my job
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Fantastic Sams Work Experience
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Are You A Comcast Customer Who Was Treated With Kindness And Respect By Phone Rep Arthur Bliss? Well, They Fired His ***. Harry Minot worked at Eastern Account System Inc. for..."
- "I responded to a job posting for "DEI Marketing", only to discover that they are in fact a shell company of Bravo Home Entertainment. I guess too many people complained..."
- "IMPERIAL CRENSHAW CARWASH,3245 WEST IMPERIAL HWY., INGLEWOOD,CALIFORNIA 90303,PEARL ROCKETT and HER SON DANIEL ABUSE their workers. Also not even decent toilet or even drinking water. Constant yelling and screaming,..."
- "I bought a brand-new 2012 Chevy Sonic from a dealer in AZ. I bought the car because it was one of only 2 automatic cars that are designed to..."
- " Even if you're an educated person, if you cross paths with the Owner of the Publicity..."
- "This Sunday I went to jiffy lube for an oil change, the next day all my oil leaked out of my car. I took my car back up there and..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."