Fantastic Sams - Review about Hair Cut in Eudora, Kansas

109 of 295 Fantastic Sams reviews

Fantastic Sam's Spring Hill, Ks.

I came in to get my hair cut shoulder length and get a very very VERY slight ombre on just my tips. It was my very first time putting any dye whatsoever in my hair. First, she absolutely refused to cut it shorter than what is in the picture. She didn't listen at all to what I said about the color or location. She ended up dyeing almost my entire head this nasty yellow color. When I told her how my sister had hers done, she said she doesn't like the way they do it because it will be "choppy and uneven". She insisted on doing it her way. I think what she did is the exact definition of "choppy and uneven".She ruined my beautiful natural hair color. I had the best natural highlights that are now gone and replaced with this yellow pee color. And even after all of this, they made me pay the full price. $94 for ruined hair. I have to go to my friend's wedding tomorrow. Joy.

PS. her and her co-worker left in the middle of my cut to "smoke that thing in her purse". And then fought over who was going to pay for pop and snacks. I am dead serious.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Haircut
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #491751

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fantastic Sams? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
109 of 295 Fantastic Sams reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 25, 2015 #999292

Omg I loved this review and read it aloud to a friend. We both laughed.
Sorry about your hair

0 0 Reply
Youlooklikea Hounddog

Feb 28, 2015 #952076 Phuket, Thailand

You should face that way in all your photographs. It's your best side.

2 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fantastic Sams. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fantastic Sams.
Filing a new complaint about
×