Fantastic Sams - Review about Hair Cut in Eudora, Kansas
Fantastic Sam's Spring Hill, Ks.
I came in to get my hair cut shoulder length and get a very very VERY slight ombre on just my tips. It was my very first time putting any dye whatsoever in my hair. First, she absolutely refused to cut it shorter than what is in the picture. She didn't listen at all to what I said about the color or location. She ended up dyeing almost my entire head this nasty yellow color. When I told her how my sister had hers done, she said she doesn't like the way they do it because it will be "choppy and uneven". She insisted on doing it her way. I think what she did is the exact definition of "choppy and uneven".She ruined my beautiful natural hair color. I had the best natural highlights that are now gone and replaced with this yellow pee color. And even after all of this, they made me pay the full price. $94 for ruined hair. I have to go to my friend's wedding tomorrow. Joy.
PS. her and her co-worker left in the middle of my cut to "smoke that thing in her purse". And then fought over who was going to pay for pop and snacks. I am dead serious.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..."
- "Hello Dears, This is Ms. Cindy, who is an Hairstylist @ Fantastic Sam Hair Salon on 10174 W. Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA. I just applied my job @ this Fantastic..."
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "I waited for 7 to 10 minutes to be seated . I saw 2 people in the back, I yelled at least 4 times. Finally the only other..."
- "They are expensive and fake brand glasses. It all was real it would of been made in Italy not China. My brother specialized in frame all day and his company..."
- "This company sent non-functional product and doesn't refund..don't return calls on there listed toll free number , left multiple massages. Decided to email after waited for so long and then..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."