Fantastic Sams - Review about Hair Ombre from Windsor, Ontario

I went in for ombré on my hair.We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom.

My hair is the second pic after she dyed it. She told me it wasn't going to look exactly like the first pic but the end result looked nothing like it! It wasn't even ombré it was barely even purple! I went back and they rudely told me it was ombré and to wash it a few times so it will lighten.

So I did and went back. They still very rudely told me it was ombré even though at this point it wasn't even purple anymore. It was a faded brown with some purple pieces!

I paid $140!!I didn't even get what I asked for and she told me I couldn't get my money back!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hair Ombre
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #603066 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fantastic Sams? Submit review ›
Helpful? 9 Yes 9 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 16 #1128162

Unfortunately I'm not surprised by these results. As a professional it is in our hands to explain when something is not achievable in one appointment, or explain it would be considered a color correction and charged accordingly (A color correction is not limited to hair disasters but also extreme color changes that involve multiple processes.) I recommend seeing a color specialist for a consultation before even beginning the this kind of change. We cost more but there is a reason, ive invested thousands in continuing education to keep up with the demands of my clients and offer the best.

3 0 Reply

May 21, 2015 #986997

Girl I feel you!!! It's so hard to find good hairstylists nowadays.

1 0 Reply

Apr 22, 2015 #975511

hey dumb *** it is a professional salon! apparently you did not see the "before" train wreck she came in with... I see PURPLE and white on the bottom, like she asked for. Stylist are not God. You see she didnt post a pic of the actual photo of what she asked for. Only hearing and seeing one side.

3 11 Reply

Dec 01, 2015 #1072101

Hey ***, the purple and white ombre picture is the picture she TOOK IN to show the stylist - it is NOT a photo of her hair!! The hair the stylist gave her was the picture where the black goes into brown and a messy pinkish faded colour. Don't be so ignorant next time, dumb a$$ !

4 0 Reply

Apr 18, 2015 #973347 Goose Creek, South Carolina

Who goes to Fantastic SAMs for something that should be done by a color professional in a salon? You deserved this for thinking someone right out of beauty school would give you those results.

5 7 Reply

Mar 03, 2015 #953622 Kanata, Ontario

OMG!!! HORRBILE!! I would be sooooooo mad!! I hope you didn't have to pay for that garbage!

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fantastic Sams. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Fantastic Sams.
Filing a new complaint about