Fantastic Sams - Review about Hair Ombre from Windsor, Ontario
I went in for ombré on my hair.We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom.
My hair is the second pic after she dyed it. She told me it wasn't going to look exactly like the first pic but the end result looked nothing like it! It wasn't even ombré it was barely even purple! I went back and they rudely told me it was ombré and to wash it a few times so it will lighten.
So I did and went back. They still very rudely told me it was ombré even though at this point it wasn't even purple anymore. It was a faded brown with some purple pieces!
I paid $140!!I didn't even get what I asked for and she told me I couldn't get my money back!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hair Ombre
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "Gave it a couple years, and tried again. My other daughter has never had an issue. But my youngest has long straight hair. The only short part is her bangs...which..."
- "I too go suckered in. Loosing your hair is very emotional and HC will take advantage of your vulnerable state. They make sure you sign a contract during..."
- "Came to get my eyebrows waxed. Dark haired lady (red face) put wax on one eye, wax on other eye then strip pressed then strip pressed. She was talking..."
- "I keep seeing all of these negative reviews about Scentsy so I feel I have to step in a defend this company. 1 year ago I had no idea what..."
- "OK, I purchased magic jack plus online and what I really really hate about it is that as you go to buy the *** thing, it is so complicated to..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."