Fantastic Sams - Review about Poor Hair Service from Maple Grove, Minnesota
Amazingly sweet girl cut, colored, and highlighted my hair.Unfortunately the cut wasn't the length I asked for and the blonde I requested is brown and looks exactly like it did when I went in except for an inch shorter and with some unnoticeable highlights.
I love the customer service but the outcome fell very short of my expectations.1st is what I wanted 2nd is what I got
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Product or service
- Poor Hair Service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So I arrived at Fantastic Sam's on Telephone Road, Ventura CA at 12:30. I was seen right away because they were NOT busy at all. (Should have been..."
- "Territable!!! I said i didnt want my cut just dead ends off....n he gave me layers n cut wayyyy more then i wanted! On top of i toke a pic..."
- "I went in for ombré on my hair. We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom. My hair is the second pic after she..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."
- "We have used VRBO several times with great results. The property we just rented (#7558), was advertised as "luxurious" and "gorgeous". This unit was grossly misrepresented, uncared for and..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."