Fantastic Sams - Review about Poor Hair Service from Maple Grove, Minnesota
Amazingly sweet girl cut, colored, and highlighted my hair.Unfortunately the cut wasn't the length I asked for and the blonde I requested is brown and looks exactly like it did when I went in except for an inch shorter and with some unnoticeable highlights.
I love the customer service but the outcome fell very short of my expectations.1st is what I wanted 2nd is what I got
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Poor Hair Service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I made an appt with Fantastic Sams to get my hair dyed and cut. I made the appt for the wrong Fantastic Sams and did not realize it till I..."
- "only three days after signing you have to get a refund. but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for they don't tell you its..."
- "Went to Norwood location in Austin, TX. asked for partial highlights and specific sample color, well price or my hair came out correct. Half of my highlights looked like..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "We have used VRBO several times with great results. The property we just rented (#7558), was advertised as "luxurious" and "gorgeous". This unit was grossly misrepresented, uncared for and..."
- "I bought a pair of boots in the fall. They were little booties with leather fringes. The very first day I wore the boots.. The fringes started falling off. Every..."