Told the hairdresser I didn't want the back of my hair to short because of the kind of hair line I have and she shaved the back of my head and gave me a horrible hair cut.I wanted it stacked in back and I got buzzed!

Related: Review about Fantastic Sams Hair Color from Bloomington, Minnesota

Then got foils and the next girl was rough as heck washing my hair and she literally ripped out the foils and it hurt then she didn't towel dry my hair good enough and was flopping it in my face and then used the hair drier for a little bit and quit said I had thick hair....also now I have to try and shave my own neck because my hair line isn't that high.....

And that's every other day....imbarassing!So never going back to monticello mn fantastic sams!!!!!

Review about: Haircut.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fantastic Sams Hairdresser
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fantastic Sams?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Fantastic Sams - Partial highlights...Roots Fantastic Sams "So I arrived at Fantastic Sam's on Telephone Road, Ventura CA at 12:30. I was seen right away because they were NOT busy at all. (Should have been..." Read more Fantastic Sams - My hair was butchered after I asked for a trim. Fantastic Sams "I went in to the Fantastic Sams on US 41 in Bradenton, in the Target plaza. I used to go to the salon in Ellenton and recently moved to this..." Read more Review about Fantastic Sams Hair Color from Nashwauk, Minnesota Fantastic Sams "I had a really bad experience with having high lights and low lights put in. The stylist did not work with the chemical before and it did not work. She..." Read more Review about Fantastic Sams Haircut from Bridgeport, West Virginia Fantastic Sams "Fantastic Sams in Clarksburg WV are not professional and do not care what their customers ask for. They took 5 plus inches off my daughters hair when told to..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Swagway - Purchased for Christmas. My son had ridden his x2 hover board a total of maybe 2 hours. Swagway "My son has not been rough on his board. He has ridden it outside twice and both times it started going crazy, beeping and throwing him off. I contacted Swagway..." Read more