Fantastic Sams - Ruin My Life

264 of 295 Fantastic Sams reviews

Hey, I have been reading all the comments about Fantastic Sams in Hattiesburg and decided to post my very own experience At Fantastic Sams.I wish I would have read the reviews before I went to Fantastic Sams.

There was this gal who told me she knew all about syles for older women. I am not one of these young gals wanting a crazy hair doo. I am an older lady and a prominent member of my church. I love the Lord and almost lost it when this little gal, I think she said her name is Contesser had gave me one of those young crazy Hair doo.

I can't go to church looking like Britney Spears.I am FORCED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE TO WEAR A WIG!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
264 of 295 Fantastic Sams reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Delaylay

Oct 31, 2011 #366653

woe, why did I open this page... O.o lol :zzz

concerned

Aug 27, 2010 #181689

Thanks for the warning!
Remember you are a Christian ..so forgive her.. and Thank the Lord that your hair will grow out.

americanMade

Aug 26, 2010 #181443

your hair does not look like britney spears, i know youdlike it to but it doesnt.it'll grow back.

1 0 Reply
Wig Out

Aug 22, 2010 #179144

Nothing wrong with wearing a wig, just think of all the cash you will save on hair care products, visits to the salon, etc. With all this extra money, you will be able to move into a little nicer trailer park. :p

1 1 Reply
dave

Aug 17, 2010 #177079

lol, why am I reading this... :zzz

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fantastic Sams. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fantastic Sams.
Filing a new complaint about
×