I enjoy getting my hair cut at F.S, especially working with a limited budget.I had a cupon in which I used for my haircut.

When my stylist asked me if I would like to have it dried with the "round brush", she failed to let me know,(knowing I'm on a fixed income), that because she used this "round brush" on my hair, it was going to cost me another 11.00 dollars. ***! How can you charge that much for a blow-dry with the brush, while the cut was only 10.95. I feel like she should have offered this information before doing the service.

Rediculously over-priced.None-the-less, she did a great job on my hair.

Review about: Fantastic Sams Haircut.

Had an Experience with Fantastic Sams?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1335345

I just had that happen to me 2 days ago (round brush) they have also failed to mention things almost every other times that I have been there. Not sure how they can do that but more than one stylist has done it to me. I also looked at one of my receipts and it said "upsell charge" great!

I think I will start looking for somewhere else to go.

Thank you for recent comments regarding your Fantastic Sams visit.Our salons are owned and operated individually.

Can you let me know which salon you visited so I can notify the regional office about your complaint.Thank you.

Pam

-on behalf of Fantastic Sams

nikalseyn

If she did not mention that it would cost you extra, then you should not have paid for it. Period.