I don't know who did Disapppointed 360 Hair at Fantastic Sam in Hattiesburg but if it's a fat black girl with a bad hair cut herself.That must be Kontessa.

That's the same round black girl that messed up my hair. I didn't have long hair like "Disappointed 360" but rice is longer than my hair thanks to "Kontessa" I am agreeing with Disappointed 360. If anybody go there, they got to be crazy. Beware!

Beware, of Kontessa, You have been WARNED!!!

I wouldn't let Kontessa cut my dog's hair.She probably will mess that up too.

Had an Experience with Fantastic Sams?

Comments

Fantastic Sams - Color Fantastic Sams "...I asked for my roots to be done my roots turned out red and my highlights are blonde I am so disgusted and so upset..." Read more Fantastic Sams - Not so fantastic... Fantastic Sams "Fantastic sams is definetly not what the name makes it out to be. I went in for a spiral perm and eyebrow waxing. Which has been the biggest mistake I..." Read more Fantastic Sams - Poor Hair Service Review from Maple Grove, Minnesota Fantastic Sams "Amazingly sweet girl cut, colored, and highlighted my hair. Unfortunately the cut wasn't the length I asked for and the blonde I requested is brown and looks exactly like it..." Read more Fantastic Sams - Haircut Review from Eudora, Kansas Fantastic Sams "Fantastic Sam's Spring Hill, Ks.I came in to get my hair cut shoulder length and get a very very VERY slight ombre on just my tips. It was my very..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more