3.0

Went in to Fantastic Sams in Cape Coral Florida on 7-28-15 at 6:28 a.m.After standing their for about 2 minutes, a stylist yelled across the room and asked what I needed.

I said a haircut and was told that they are closed. I politely told her it was only 6:30 and she insisted she didn't have time to do my hair. A retail customer came in and she was happy to ring her up on the bottle of shampoo with the 70% mark-up.

I left the store and vowed I will never return to a Fantastic Sams, anywhere!Some classy service based company!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. tkharding is overall dissatisfied with Fantastic Sams. The most disappointing about fantastic sams haircut at Fantastic Sams was unwillingness to abide by hours Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fantastic Sams.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Fantastic Sams to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fantastic Sams?

Comments

Milton, Florida, United States #1217975

you didnt say when they closed.and ive never known a salon to be open at 6:30am..unwillingness to abide by hours..she told you she did not have time to do your hair..deal with it..bet noone wants to do it , prob why u dont have a regular stylist..

Honey there is a big difference in the amount of time it takes to do a hair cut and ring up a retail sale. Pull up your big girl panties and deal with life.

unfairhiringprastices
to Anonymous Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1217980

I have to agree, and I have a feeling that she gave them trouble before.