I went in to Fantastic Sams in Livonia MI for a trim, I wanted about 2 inches cut off.The stylist, Rita, decided that i needed full layers instead and about 4 inches cut off also without my permission.

She cut my hair, not specific to my part and then curled the ends so I couldn't even tell how botched she actually cut my hair until the next day when i washed and straightened my hair. Chunky layers that are not blended and completely uneven. She was also rude when she was asking about my life and i was telling her about my son and she rudely back fired, YOUR NOT MARRIED AND YOU HAVE A CHILD?!?!

Never will I go back there, I can't believe how rude she was and how terribly she cut my hair.I almost feel that she did it on purpose because she doesn't like my life style.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Fantastic Sams. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Fantastic Sams to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fantastic Sams and fantastic sams haircut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fantastic Sams?

Comments